O’Bryan and O’Bryan Law Offices provides specialized and individualized services in Wills, Estate Planning and Estate Administration. We have over 95 years of experience helping clients faced with making important decisions that affect future generations as well as helping families settle their loved one’s affairs after they pass. Although these situations are emotional and, sometimes, unexpected, we have the expertise to help you take the proper legal steps to do set up or finalize your plan the way you want it to be. We are pleased we can offer you a plan to create a plan for your estate after you pass as well as a plan to settle your affairs after your death. We strive to understand your individual and family situations and can help resolve those situations with you.
We can help…
- Prepare all necessary paperwork to create a personalized Estate Plan that is what YOU want—whether you have a lot or a little!
- Create Wills to ensure that your assets go to whom YOU want them to go to.
- Create Special Needs Trusts or other documents for children or relatives that you want to provide for but do not want their government benefits interrupted.
- Assist you or your relatives in Administering an Estate, including Probate or Dispense with Administration.
- Determine if Probate or Estate Administration is even necessary.
- Represent you in Probate Litigation—whether that be Will Disputes, Will Contests, Lost Wills, or Disputes with Creditors
- Determine if Inheritance Tax or Estate Tax will be due
- Resolve disagreements or disputes between heirs or beneficiaries by participating in Probate Mediation. We can assist our clients in mediation and we are Certified Mediators than can help resolve your family dispute.
Please click for more information on:
Start now by calling or emailing us to schedule a FREE initial consultation to discuss your circumstances. We look forward to helping you move through these life challenges. We are experienced in planning for the future and dealing with that future plan after you pass.
If you have any questions or comments, do not hesitate to contact us.
We handle Estate Planning, Will preparation and Probate or Estate Administration in all of Kentucky–especially Jefferson, Oldham, Bullitt, Hardin, Breckinridge, Larue, Marion, Meade, Nelson, Spencer, and Washington Counties, including the cities of Louisville, Prospect, LaGrange, Taylorsville, Brandenburg, Radcliff, Elizabethtown, Shively, Pleasure Ridge Park, Valley Station, Fairdale, Shepherdsville, Ft. Knox, Bardstown, Mt. Washington, and Hardinsburg.
Contact O’Bryan & O’Bryan to find out more about our Wills & Estates practice and how we can serve you.