O’Bryan and O’Bryan Law Offices provides specialized and individualized services in bankruptcy counsel. We have many years of experience helping clients faced with overwhelming and unmanageable debt. Although these situations are unexpected and not of your own making, they need to be tackled and we can help you take the proper legal steps to do so. We are pleased we can offer you a plan to move forward through and out of some financial difficulties that you are experiencing towards a fresh financial start. We thoroughly understand and can help with the bankruptcy and the debt resolution processes and payment plans are available.
We can help…
- Whether your financial situation has been unbearable and emotionally intolerable, or you see that things are heading in that direction.
- Whether you are having difficulty making your regular monthly debt payments while still trying to pay your basic monthly living expenses.
- Whether you have been sued for collection and/or foreclosure, or feel this is likely to occur in the near future.
- Whether you have had your vehicle repossessed, or know that your delinquent payments will lead to repossession.
- Whether you have had your wages or bank account garnished, or realize this is looming ahead.
We look forward to moving through this process with you. In a short time, this matter can be resolved, providing you the relief offered to all persons filing under the protection of the Federal Bankruptcy Laws.
If you have any questions or comments, do not hesitate to contact me. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. My assistant’s email is email@example.com.
We handle Bankruptcies in Jefferson, Oldham, Bullitt, Hardin, Breckinridge, Larue, Marion, Meade, Nelson, Spencer, and Washington Counties, including the cities of Louisville, Prospect, Shively, Pleasure Ridge Park, Valley Station, Fairdale, LaGrange, Taylorsville, Brandenburg, Radcliff, Elizabethtown, Shepherdsville, Ft. Knox, Bardstown, Mt. Washington, and Hardinsburg.
Please check out Our Resources for valuable information concerning the bankruptcy process. This will give you information and a starting point regarding bankruptcy, debt consolidation, debt resolution, and debt settlement.
Contact O’Bryan & O’Bryan to find out more about our bankruptcy law practice and how we can serve you.