O’Bryan and O’Bryan Law Offices provides specialized and individualized services in Wills, Estate Planning, Living Wills, Powers of Attorney, Guardianships and Medicaid Planning. We have over 95 years of experience helping clients faced with making important decisions that affect future generations as well as helping ensure that you can be taken care of while preserving assets for your children. Although these situations are emotional and, sometimes, unexpected, we have the expertise to help you take the proper legal steps to help you with whatever Elder Law issues you may have. We are pleased we can offer our clients a path to both create a plan for your estate before you pass and a plan to settle your affairs after your death. We strive to understand your individual and family challenges and can help resolve those challenges with you.
We can help…
- Prepare all necessary paperwork to create a personalized Estate Plan that is what YOU want—whether you have a lot or a little!
- Create Wills to ensure that your assets go to whom YOU want them to go to.
- Create Special Needs Trusts or other documents for children or relatives that you want to provide for but do not want their government benefits interrupted.
- Create Powers of Attorneys that allows others to handle your affairs when you can’t
- Assist with Guardianships when an adult needs a legal representative
- Assist with Long Term Care Planning so that children won’t be forced to pay for your care
- Create Living Wills that allow YOU to control your end-of-life decisions
- Assist with Medicaid Planning, including:
- Asset Preservation
- Estate Recovery
- Qualifying Income Trusts
Please click for more information on:
Start now by calling or emailing us to schedule a FREE initial consultation to discuss your circumstances. We look forward to helping you moving through these life challenges. We are experienced in planning for the future and dealing with that future plan after you pass.
If you have any questions or comments, do not hesitate to contact us.
We handle Elder Law in all of Kentucky–especially Jefferson, Oldham, Bullitt, Hardin, Breckinridge, Larue, Marion, Meade, Nelson, Spencer, and Washington Counties, including the cities of Louisville, Prospect, LaGrange, Taylorsville, Brandenburg, Radcliff, Elizabethtown, Shively, Pleasure Ridge Park, Valley Station, Fairdale, Shepherdsville, Ft. Knox, Bardstown, Mt. Washington, and Hardinsburg.
Contact O’Bryan & O’Bryan to find out more about our Elder Law practice and how we can serve you.