O’Bryan and O’Bryan Law Offices provides specialized and individualized services in Family Law counsel. We have over 95 years of experience helping clients faced with overwhelming and unmanageable situations. Although these situations are sometimes unexpected and not of your own making, they need to be tackled and we can help you take the proper legal steps to do so. We are pleased we can offer you a plan to move forward and out of some family difficulties that you are experiencing towards a new start. We strive to understand your individual situations and can help resolve those situations with you.
We can help…
- Prepare all paperwork and court filings when you and your spouse agree to go your separate ways—an Uncontested Divorce.
- Dissolve your marriage if it is a Contested Divorce—when your spouse does not agree to the divorce or won’t agree to your plan.
- Dissolve your marriage when you don’t know where your spouse is.
- Set Child Support under the Kentucky Child Support Guidelines—whether married or unmarried.
- Set Visitation schedules with your children whether you are married to the other parent or not.
- Establish Parental Rights and Paternity if you believe a child is yours.
- Your spouse adopt your child from another relationship—Stepparent adoption.
- File for Legal Separation when you and your spouse need a break but do not want to divorce.
- Establish Grandparent Rights if your grandchildren are being kept from you.
Please click for more information on:
Start now by calling or emailing us to schedule a FREE initial consultation to discuss your options. We look forward to helping you moving through these life challenges. In a short time, these challenges can be resolved, and you can move on with your new life.
If you have any questions or comments, do not hesitate to contact us.
We handle Family Law in all of Kentucky–especially Jefferson, Oldham, Bullitt, Hardin, Breckinridge, Larue, Marion, Meade, Nelson, Spencer, and Washington Counties, including the cities of Louisville, Prospect, LaGrange, Taylorsville, Brandenburg, Radcliff, Elizabethtown, Shively, Pleasure Ridge Park, Valley Station, Fairdale, Shepherdsville, Ft. Knox, Bardstown, Mt. Washington, and Hardinsburg.
Contact O’Bryan & O’Bryan to find out more about our Family Law practice and how we can serve you.